mercredi 28 août 2013

ACTION PAT mix for the BUZZSAW JOINT

As Action Pat introduce himself : "I love music, I love records and I love playing them for people that love to dance. That pretty much sums it up. I have sought out obscure and exciting sounds for most of my life. In school and college I had radio shows and began djing at bars soon after. It wasnt long before my love for music and my love for sharing that music with others became an obsession. In Baltimore I cofounded Save Your Soul, the city's biggest rhythm and soul party. I've been lucky to get to guest dj and become close friends with many of my favorite record collectors and djs around the world.
I now live in Miami Fl and have cofounded The Southernmost Soul Party. I only play original 45s and spin music that I love. RnB, Soul, Popcorn, Rockabilly, Mambo, Cumbia, Boogaloo & other Exotic Sounds. I have made mixes for my blog and mixcloud page and have also made guest mixes for Juke Box Jam and the Jester Wild Show. For Buzzsaw Joint I have decided to put together some of my favorite rockers from the 50s & 60s"...





Buzzsaw Joint Vol 16 (Action Pat) by Buzzsaw Joint on Mixcloud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire